Job: Division Manager, Business Development and Operations at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
The DH, BDRM&OPS will be primarily responsible for driving the business development strategies of the company. He/She improves the current client portfolio and brings in new business as well as positive results in terms of client migration. The successful candidate will support the Managing Director in achieving the company’s corporate goals.
The Division Manager, Business Development and Operations will report directly to the General Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or a quantitative discipline from an accredited institution.
- Professional qualification and certifications such as: CFA, Stockbroking, ACCA/ICAN.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of post-graduate experience including at least four (4) years at senior management level.
- Track record of strong positive performance.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience in leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Up to date with the latest developments in the financial sector.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong research and critical/strategic thinking skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong and competent ethical behavior in decision-making.
- The candidate must not be over 50 years old.
In carrying out his/her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Lead and manage the business development and operations division within the company to achieve annual business goals.
- Work with Group Heads of Departments to improve and develop effective departmental processes, strategies, procedures and methods that will enable the business to achieve its growth objectives.
- Drive intra-departmental partnership within the division to ensure seamless customer retention and new business processes.
- Drive performance within the division by coaching department heads and implementing effective performance management measures.
- Analyze the company’s past business development decisions and suggest improvements.
- Work with the Head of BDRM and Regional Directors to identify new regional markets to grow private and public sector business.
- Responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of effective customer relationship management strategies and procedures that will achieve 95% customer retention.
- Work with the various Heads of Departments to mitigate customer migration through the transfer window ensuring new customers are registered to compensate for any loss of customer exit.
- Work with benefit payment and operations managers to ensure timely payment of benefits and processing of client contributions.
- Provide stakeholders with clear and well-informed business development recommendations based on extensive research and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain group reports, conduct regular reviews, including Board and Senior Management reports.
- Ensure that group processes comply with industry standards and broader regulatory standards.
- Drive corporate governance measures within the group.
- Any other mission entrusted by the Managing Director.
Click here to apply